December 7, 2008

Welcome...!!

Welcome!! I've decided to start a blog to keep everyone updated with Nathan and I. I don't seem to update my MySpace often enough to satisfy everyone..PLUS.. this way everyone can join in on the fun not just those with MySpace :)

To kick this thing off, we are doing very well. This week is a busy one! With Christmas coming up there are so many festivities to join in on. We have two Christmas parties this week, Nathan's 22nd Birthday next week, ANOTHER Christmas party on the 20th, and a gathering on Christmas Eve! It's going to be a blast! Hopefully, we can both keep up on our homework. We put up our first Christmas tree together the day after Thanksgiving and it's B-E-A-utiful. It already has presents underneath it too. So far, the dogs havent tried to eat the ornaments and only one present has been destroyed. Well, I've got to get to homework. Sayonara. NateDogg and SmelliDanyelli

No comments: